PS of Sweden Flying Change BridleRegular price $469.99
The noseband has a slim design to allow for freedom around the cheek bones and the nerve endings. The noseband strap has a padded plate under the chin and is fastened with a pullback.
- NECK PIECE
The shape of the patent pending neck piece reduces the pressure behind the sensitive ears and top of the neck of the horse. The extra padding offers more space for the ears to move naturally.
- CHEEK PIECES
The cheek pieces are flat with our patent pending cradles™, which allow the bit to suspend in the horse’s mouth. This helps to further relieve the pressure on the poll. Our cradles™ are selectable and constructed to be easily "hooked on and off."
The browband has our unique patent pending "Click-it™” design, which allows you to swap it in a few seconds, even when the horse is already wearing the bridle. The Click It™-buttons are blue, with the PS-logo on it.
Recommended for horses that:
* Are sensitive to pressure on the nose
* Need mild to moderate relief over the molars
* Needs traditional styling with ergonomic features
* Looks best in a luxurious wide noseband
* Avoids pressure
* Leaves the sensitive nerve endings free
* Flat, English, vegetable-tanned leather
* FEI approved for both horses and ponies in all disciplines
Made in exclusive english, vegetable tanned leather.
* The throatlatch is not included with the bridle but can be purchased separately
* Reins are not included with the bridle and needs to be purchased separately
Does NOT come with a bridle bag